Sunday, August 06, 2006

Fantastic portray of fireworks at the esplanade today and guess what ? My camera's not in my bag. Just my luck huh ?

Today was the finishing touch to our semestral project and this coming Monday's our final presentation.WOOHOO!!! I'll be wearing formal and if you see me, please dont hestitate to shout OOH! Laala or the least give me a pat on the back for looking this good hahaha.

And so I met Cyrus and Salihin at the national library and I really HATE the wind damn it, it ruins my 30 mins tedious work of hair styling. I also had a hard time counting how many pretty girls there were on the way there. Grrrr. 1, 2 , 3 and 5 more walks by. Haha

And to my bro, Hubert, congrats on ur girl man.F U^5 ahha.Cant wait to welcome you back next semester dude.No need red carpet la hor, I give u a carpet full of fishes.Cheers bro, and God be with us no matter what.

Carl's Junior rawk and someone should kill my sick self obsession. =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Upload Music