Saturday, September 09, 2006


In Memory Of Steve Irwin 1942 - 2006

He was one of Australia's icon and his zeal and passion for wildlife knew no boundaries. Sometimes I really think good people die young. Dont cha think so?

Anyway my mom accidentally stained one of my favourite long sleeves by putting it together with my sister's pink one in the washing machine and it was barely 3 weeks old.Now the only place I can wear it is at home ( AH SHIT ) but I still dont have the heart to.







Damn right.Curses.

On a happier tune, my sister still owes me a casual-formal jacket. Hoho!

I will shop when the winter-fall season arrives.There's no question about it.The material's really too thin now and I dont wish to see anyone gawking at my protruding tits.



Btw Cyrus and I were shortlisted by some entrepreneurship company.Job interview on Monday. Bon!


As a tribute to Steve's death, I , Justin Lim, will now attempt to consume sambal stingrays every Monday.



Life, here I come.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Upload Music